Happy New Year. Free Shipping When You Spend Over £70.


One Order = One Tree Planted 

We've partnered with Ecologi and Eden Reforestation Project to make this happen. Each order on the Victory Distillery webshop adds to Mangrove planting in Madagascar.

Mangroves are a small, coastal tree species that occur worldwide in the tropics and subtropics, and are particularly proficient at absorbing carbon and storing it in their extensive root systems underground. Carbon stored in mangrove forests is considered blue carbon, because it is stored on the coast. In addition to their excellent carbon sequestration abilities, mangroves provide excellent flood and storm protection to the coastal area itself.




Going Plastic-free!

We have been forging the path to a sustainable future in the spirits industry since we were founded in 2015. We started with recyclable eco-pouches holding enough to refill three 700ml bottles. We then moved on to KeyKegs which allowed us to package enough to refill a bottle 28 times over. In doing so, we reduced our packaging waste by up to 85%. 

We believe, as a business, it is our responsibility to be constantly looking for new ways to reduce our impact on the planet, making it easier for you to enjoy the products you love.

Our commitment to going plastic-free has pushed us to totally rethink the way we distribute, package, label, and seal our products.

Goals Achieved In 2021

One: Carbon Offsetting via the planting of trees in the UK. We offset beyond the amount of CO2 we produce.
Two: Replace original plastic refill pouches with aluminium cans and returnable steel kegs.
Three: Rebrand. Replace our plastic vinyl labels with a more sustainable material and source a lighter glass bottle to minimise our shipping weight.


We've upgraded our refill system. We have ditched single-use plastic! Our refill cans are 100% plastic free and infinitely recyclable.

Reusable Bottle

Our labels are produced from an up-cycled fibre stock. 95% Bagasse, the by-product of sugar cane manufacturing, with the remaining 5% from hemp and linen fibres, selected from annually renewable plants. Our tamper seal is plant-based and is completely biodegradable. These bottles are not intended to be single-use. They are reusable, refillable and, of course, recyclable. 

Steel Kegs

Our answer to bulk packaging. These returnable steel kegs hold 9.8 litres, that's 14 refills. We collect, sterilise, refill and return these kegs over and over again making them zero waste and the most sustainable packaging option we provide.